Patented Product: Patent No.: US 8,087,110 B1
H: 43.3" x W: 35.4" x L: 74.8" (+12" with Foot Extension)
The Eco-Keeper Bed Bug Tent that is not like any other bed bug product is one of the newest products on the market that has been released to provide immediate protection for people even in the midst of an extreme bed bug infestation.
Eco-Keeper Bed Bug Tent Instructions 1
Eco-Keeper Bed Bug Tent Instructions 2
- 360 Degrees of Protection: Whether the bed bugs try to crawl from the bottom of the bed or drop down from the ceiling onto the bed, the tent provides a full coverage protection on all sides.
- Bed Bug Climb-Proof Skirt: The climb-proof skirt is a plastic veil feature that is made of a non-grip plastic surface that prevents the bed bugs from climbing up the tent.
- Ergonomic Design: The material that is used is highly breathable providing the person inside the Eco-Keeper Bed Bug tent full air flow. It will not block the cool air from fans during the warm season and the heat from heating devices during the cold seasons.
- Traction Straps: The straps of the Eco-Keeper Bed Bug Tent are designed with traction strips so that even after it has been strapped onto the bed, it provides a grip so that the tent does not move around during sleep.
- Foot Extension: This is a built-in optional feature of the Eco-Keeper Bed Bug Tent that gives an extra foot-space when zipped open for added comfort.
- Double Zipper: The double-sided zipper makes entry and exit from the tent simple and easy.
- Zipper Pocket: The zipper pocket is a feature on the tent that secures the zipper in place when the tent is closed to minimize potential entry points for bed bugs.
- Zip-Up Travel Bag: Ideal for traveling, the Eco-Keeper Bed Bug Tent comes packaged in a zip up travel bag. It can easily be assembled and disassembled so that you can bring the tent with you when you are traveling and lodging in hotels, inns, to the dorm, and much more.
Single (Standard Twin)
H:43.3 x W:35.4 x L:74.8 (+ 12 inches w/ Foot Extension )
Double (Standard Queen)
H:47.2 x W:51.2 x L:78.7(+ 12 inches w/ Foot Extension )
|Target Pest(s):||flying and crawling insects such as bed bugs, mosquitoes, and no see ums.|
The Eco-Keeper Bed Bug Tent has been university tested and has proven to be effective for not only bed bugs, but also other insect pests like flies, fleas, mosquitoes, and many more.
DISCLAIMER: The Eco-Keeper Bed Bug Tent has been university tested and proven to be a bed bug proof apparatus for the prevention of bed bug bites, but it will not actually kill bed bugs nor can it be used as a preventative for new bed bug infestations. Eco-Keeper is also not liable for bed bugs that are carried inside the tent by the end user. The user is responsible for thoroughly inspecting oneself, their surroundings, their pets, and all other items before entering the tent. Call 1-800-788-4142 for more information on bed bug control.
Preventing Bed Bugs While Traveling.
There are no reviews for this product.
Do You Have a Question about this Product? Ask Our Experts!